The Center for Scholarship and Teaching awards a variety of grants supporting research, scholarship and creative work and curriculum development.
Now updated for 2016-2017.
- The Dr. Andrew K. Prinz Travel Fellowship for Faculty (FY 17 Travel): Two deadlines: February 13th & September in 2017.
- Rolling: Showcase Grants for the May 2017 showcase are accepted on a rolling basis 7/1/16-3/1/17
- Showcase Grants for the May 2018 showcase may be considered 3/1/17-6/15/17 (see details in the link below).
- Summer Research Grants (all types): February 20, 2017.
- Intercultural Curriculum Development Grants: March 15, 2017.
Proposals for work using human subjects must have applications submitted to the Institutional Review Board (IRB) at the time of submission of the grant application to CST.
Current Calls for Proposals: